Monday, December 9, 2013

Life Through The Sounds of Jon Mickel's Playlist

Hey there. I've just come up with a really odd idea, but I think it could be really fun. I have an idea for a video series that springs from my personal music setlist. We would film me and others to different favorite songs I have from my Spotify setlist. Some of them should be serious seeming, and then some of them would be absolutely ridiculous such as us walking around school pretending we are pros mouthing Macklemore's Thrift Shop, or The Offspring's Pretty Fly (For A White Guy), One thing that is huge for me is that it needs to look professional. I have stuff that looks like it was filmed by high school students. I mean it would be, but I wouldn't want the videos to look it. I would need the following:

  • Actors: I don't want the videos to be just me. I also need them to not be afraid to look stupid, as well as being able to act seriously in different situations
  • Cinematographers: If we are going to make videos, it's important that we have someone experienced to film them.
  • Editors: When making a film, you never use the raw footage. You always want to touch it up and make it look nice. I'm terrible at that, and I would need at least one or two people to do that.
  • A Cloud System: We want to be able to share information with each other, so what better way to do it that our own personalized cloud system?
  • Makeup and special effects and such: We need to look good do we not?
  • Help: I can't do this by myself, I'll need some help. If you are at all interested, email me, text me, call me, Facebook me, whatever. 

Here are some ideas I have for possible song choices:

  • Say Something by: A Great Big World
  • Thrift Shop by: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
  • Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) by: The Offspring
  • Atlas by: Coldplay
  • Gentleman by: Psy
  • We're Going To Be Friends by: The White Stripes
  • Seven Nation Army by: The White Stripes
  • Someone by: Future of Forestry
  • Find Her by: Future of Forestry
  • The Pokemon Theme Song 
  • Over & Over by: Smallpools
  • Car Radio by: Twenty-One Pilots
  • Adam's Song by: blink-182
I want this to be a lot of fun. Not without work, but a ton of fun that friends and I could do together. Let me know if you are interested. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment