Monday, October 28, 2013

Hey. Go Tell Your Friends.

So there are a few of you out there who like this blog, and I am ecstatic about that! Keep on reading and I'll keep posting junk you might care about! And I love that a few of you have been actually responding to my posts. I'm all about the feedback, positive or negative (when put into a polite manner of speaking). One thing I request of you, tell your buddies. I would love to have some steady readers. Those of you who already have been reading steadily? Keep it up, I greatly appreciate you. But let's make this something big. I want people in the blogosphere to know the name The Blackboard Journal. Thanks. 

P.S. I am open to all kinds of requests. Send me something detailing what issue or topic you'd like me to cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment