Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Technology.

I love technology. I really do. Right now I'm writing this blog post on my recently new iPhone 5C. I love the fast processor, the vibrant screen, and even playing games like Infinity Blade II or LIMBO with just a swipe of my finger. I love being able to search any site I want in a matter of seconds. I love being able to write and share what ever I feel whenever I feel. But as much as I love technology, I also can be easily frustrated with it. Just a few minutes ago, I tried to get on my Computer Networking and Hardware site to do my homework that I was a tad behind on. My Mac refused to comply, leaving me to sit at a blank black screen for several minutes. While I sat there waiting, I skimmed IGN's home screen, checked my Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. I also plugged in my headphones and jammed out to a little bit of Avenged Sevenfold. After doing all this, you know what I hadn't done? Done my homework. This greatly frustrated me. So right now, I've just finished a episode of The Big Bang Theory and I wish I had done my homework, no thanks to the technology at my disposal. As much as I love my tech, we don't always get along. It's more of a love-hate relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment