Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Am So... Wait What Was I Saying?

I am exhausted. More tired than I've ever been. I had a six hour long practice last night for my school's production of The Wizard of Oz and I play The Cowardly Lion. And my costume is massive, excruciatingly hot, and sheds like mad. I nearly passed out by the time practice concluded. Once my director gave me the word I stripped from my costume (don't worry I had a shirt and shorts on) and chugged three bottles of water. I sing, I dance, I play one of the more difficult characters to play. I. Am. Exhausted. I could barely keep my eyes open as I drove home. I stumbled into my house and my mom asked, "How was practice?" I responded with a faceplant to the couch. 
"That bad huh?" 
"Yup." 
She asked the same question about four times and I couldn't respond because my mind was too tired to think full, coherent thoughts. I now sit in Trigonometry, tired, learning stuff my brain is not prepared for. And the show is tomorrow. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment