Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Token of Gratitude

I've been looking forward to this moment for a little while now. I've seen the page view count slowly, yet steadily rising though the hundreds. I know to many out there who have relatively populous blogs, 1,000 page views isn't a lot. Well to me it is. It means my writing has reached at least 1,000 pairs of eyes (meaning technically 2,000 eyes). It means that in my mind, I've succeeded as a writer. At least a blogger. I know there are hundreds if not thousands of shiny, distracting things around the internet or your smartphone and I greatly appreciate you taking time out of your social lives and reading this blog. It truly means an insurmountable deal to me. Continue to read, comment, email me questions, write me, find me on Instagram, Google Plus, Twitter, Vine. Anything. I've enjoyed publishing for you all, and I'll keep regurgitating interesting thoughts that pop up in my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome. Keep up the great work. This is some of the funniest stuff on the web in my opinion, and I mean that in a good way. I like the whit and spunk conveyed through your word choice and syntax.

    ReplyDelete