Sunday, November 10, 2013

Misconception

My recent post on Breaking Bad has brought to my attentions the negative effects of the characters actions. I do not condone any sort of action show in Breaking Bad. The selling of drugs serves to addictions everywhere, and as the nephew of a passed addict, I feel ashamed to say I that I mentioned nothing beforehand. The idea of drugs and how they are sold is not positive nor will it ever be in my mind. I do not condone the use of drugs or the overuse of alcohol. I do not enjoy the idea of marijuana becoming legal in the U.S. and I do not want the preposterous idea to be passed by law. I should have written this before. I apologize for any misconceptions. I am Christian, though my recent actions may not have shown it. I am looking at the show from an artistic and actoral perspective. As I wrote on Facebook earlier, "Out of 100 men, one will read the bible, 99 will read the Christian." Said by D.L. Moody. I have failed the quote I sent to follow this very day. I will not remove my post as I have now made it clear that I have looked at the show from an artistic perspective solely. I thank you for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment