Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pokemon X Adventures: Power Madhouse

My Team as of now:
Greninja Lv. 38
Pikachu Lv. 35
Lucario Lv. 36
Talonflare Lv. 35
Tyrunt Lv. 32
Charmelon Lv. 35

Here's how these adventures will work, my trainer will tell a story based on the last place I saved. BUT I will create a story all my own, based on only my trainer's look and his Pokemon.  I have decided after finishing this post that I will continue this story in several more posts. Here's the beginning. Enjoy. There will be NO SPOILERS. 
I repeat. NO SPOILERS. Let's begin.

I walked in to what looks to be a Power Plant. It was dark, and the place reeked of rust and oil. A wrench in the corner caught my eye, it seemed to be covered in more than just rust. Pikachu's Poke ball started to shake; he always was a scaredy cat. I let him out of his Poke ball and he walked closely behind me. The light faded out the further we went. I started to hear footsteps, and my eyes quickly locked in to the direction they were coming from. I told Pikachu to light up the room with Flash, and he was more that happy to comply. We soon had a barrier of light, and once the light reached where we thought the footsteps had reached, they were gone. Now I was beginning to shake. I walk back to that wrench, and pick it up, just for protection. We weren't dealing with a Pokemon trainer this time around. Something much, much worse. 
We reached an empty room. By this time Pikachu had been too scared to walk on his own, so he climbed on to my back, classic Ash style. The room was no longer covered in metal walls and floor grating, but now wood paneling and stoned covered the room. Our flash faded out. No matter how far we walked in to the darkness of that room, it would not lighten. I gripped the wrench tightly as we continued. We walked for several minutes. And suddenly, a lamp flickers on. It casts a shadow over a man in a chair. "Welcome." He says. His voice sends chills down my spine. Sounding so sweet and innocent, yet was all knew what was to ensue. "Have you come to visit me? I've been without company for so very long. I would be delighted if you stayed and chatted with me for a while."
"Why would I have any reason to talk with you? What could you possibly tell me that would want to make me stay?" I replied, trying not to be too argumentative. "Well. Aren't we getting rather snippy." I just begin to notice his British accent. He stands quickly, I prepare to run. "Please sit, we've much to discuss." 
"Such as?"
"Negotiating your life."
I turned to run, but to no avail. He was already there. He grasped my shoulder, white gloves rubbing against my tee. Pikachu screeched and fell off my shoulder. He ran to clasp my leg in sheer terror. I couldn't see the man's face, only an outline and a glimpse of his pompadour. My immediate reaction was to swing my wrench full force, but once it reached his body, he was gone. The only thing replacing him was air. And since there was nothing to recoil off of, I lost balance quickly and tripped. Once I lifted my head he was there again, now we were face to face. Though shadows still covered his face, I knew there was something there. I could feel his breath against my nose. "And so it begins." He leapt back in to his chair, legs crossed, waiting for my move. I didn't want to make that move any time soon. The three of us stood, a standoff. Pikachu looked at me, I couldn't help but lock eyes with our predator. The predator waited for it's prey to strike, the prey fell for the bait. I sprinted at him with the wrench. He flipped his chair backwards, leaving the legs to jab into my stomach, sending me reeling. Once I regained fortitude, our predator met me with a heel to the face. My face felt numb; he had broken my nose. Tears blurred my vision as I tried to get a bearing of my attacker. I never found that bearing. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That was really chilling! I'm really interested as to where the story goes from here.

    ReplyDelete